Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ghetto Diva's





On The Real……
What’s up with the Ghetto Diva's?
They have a Platinum Link Card, whip game is proper, nail done, hair done, everything did… oh you fancy huh…. And let’s not leave out the Section 8 crib she lives in.  Now I’m not hating… never  that but don’t run your ass around town like you a 5 star chick that’s ballin and paying taxes.  Let the truth be known:
                Attn: Ghetto Diva… You only live the way you do because of hard working tax paying people.
Let’s talk about this epidemic called Ghetto Diva…. Do you think some of them live better than most of the working class folks?  If we don’t work and pay your rent and bills we will end up homeless…. Meanwhile the Ghetto Diva can club all weekend and sleep until noon everyday of the week… and she doesn’t work and does not care to work and still has free income and a place to stay….WTF

6 comments:

  1. WELL IT SEEMS TO ME THT THE WELFARE HO'S GOT IT GOING ON AND YOU CAREER MINDED WOMEN OR DRINKING HATER RADE SO WHO'S PIMPIN WHO I WANT A FIVE STAR WELFARE BITCH !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPP Pussy,Pay,and a Place to stay. Stay away from them welfare Hoes. Like Anonymous he like them kind of hoes getting all that stuff free and don't need a job. 500 dallar link card OMG don't get me started

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wants a first of Da month bitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on getting the comments to display with the name of the person... If you can help please email me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I get all of the stuff you are talking about.. BUT I have worked since I was 14... and I am using all of that right now to benefit my family.. Using my time wisely to go to school and not just sit around on my ass... I dont not think it is fair for people to take advantage of the system. Welfare is not meant to be used as a lifetime goal!!! It is there to help you and assist you to get on your feet, not get your hair done or go out clubbing every weekend!!! And this is coming from someone who has been on both sides of the fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck tht them bitches feed you real good eat like a king on your expense so fuck you give me 1 of those link card bitches i want steak shrimp lobsters crab leggs all tht shit nucca !!!!!

    ReplyDelete